Profiles and qualifications required
Candidates must hold a 4/5-year higher education qualification: Bac+5, or Bac+4 with professional experience.
A good knowledge of 3D modeling is required.
If you are interested in joining the program for academic year 2020/2021, please prepare your file based on the information provided in the following link: download the instructions for candidates and admission requirements
Please fill the online form to apply.
1. First Admission Jury is held on Feb. 11th. Only full applications submitted by January 21st will be considered.
2. Second Admission Jury is held on March 10th. Only full applications submitted by February 18th will be considered.
3. Third Admission Admission Jury is held on April 14th 2020. Only full applications submitted by March 24th will be considered.
4. Fourth Admission Jury is held on May 12th 2020. Only full applications submitted by April 21st will be considered.
Please consider that applying sooner give you better chances to get selected and maximise your opportunities to get a professional internship.
Any incomplete application will not be submitted to the jury.
Regarding your admission process and your e-mail conversations with the Advanced Master Academic Team, please check regularly your SPAM folder (Hotmail and Outlook e-mail addresses in particular) as some of our emails may have been directly transferred to it.
Course begins: September
Duration of course: from September to July (one week per month).
20 to 40
€13.000 (net of VAT) for students who pay for the course themselves.
€17.000 (net of VAT) for students for whom the course is financed by a company or organisation.
These prices are subject to change and exempt from VAT Scholarship may be available for students based on their financial needs and their academic performance.
The fee for the program includes:
- An access to digital fabrication machines (CNC, lasercut, 3D printers) in the school makerspace
- A student co-working membership at École des Ponts ParisTech
École des Ponts ParisTech has so-called “referenceable” status in “datadock”. This status means that it can be included in the reference catalogues of the bodies that fund professional training and can therefore receive match or public funding.
Find out more