Mastère Spécialisé® accredited by La Conférence des Grandes Écoles
The Executive Master in "Infrastructure Project Finance" (Mastère Spécialisé®) is a fast-track and multi-disciplinary program fulfilling a high demand of professionals in the Project Finance Market.
The objective of the Infrastructure Project Finance IPF program is to provide students with multidisciplinary knowledge on different areas of expertise of engineering, finance, and law applied to complex infrastructure projects finance.
With a curriculum based on real case studies and classes provided by professionals with significant experience in the subject, the master acts as a fast-track program to a successful career in infrastructure finance and investment.
Program ASSETS ?
- The curriculum proposes 16 different modules covering Project Finance and Risk, Technical skills in Modelling, Hedging and Structured Finance, Management Skills, and multiple case studies from different infrastructure projects.
- Academic and Professional Lecturers who make sure the content is up-to-date.
- A study trip to London which enables our students to learn from seasoned professionals and improve their professional network.
- A major Public-Private Case Study which takes place in the walls of one of our Partner companies.
- A diverse student population from multiple cultures and disciplines that corresponds to the current demand of future employers seeking teams that are multicultural and multidisciplinary.
- Global job opportunities for students: Following graduation, more than 40% of our students will work abroad.
- All courses are taught entirely in English
- World Class agreements with prestigious Academic Partners: Collaboration with American and Chinese universities will be developed in the near future to provide the opportunity for dual degree diplomas.
Similar collaborations with other universities around the world are also being considered.
Students will develop the abilities required to integrate different areas of expertise within an infrastructure project finance combining engineering, construction, operations, financing, guaranties, insurance and legal practices.
Students will learn to negotiate with the different stakeholders involved in a project.
Students will acquire the knowledge necessary to develop appropriate term sheets for construction & operations, financing, and contractual & legal aspects of a project.
The skills acquired will enable participants to work all over the world in :
- The Construction industry
- Finance institutions, Rating agencies & Banks
- Insurance companies
- Investment Funds for Infrastructure
- Development Banks or equivalent
- Auditing and Consulting firms
- Law firms
- Public sector institutions
The program is accredited by La Conférence des Grandes Écoles